Business Credit Cards
About Business Credit Cards
Also known as corporate cards, business credit cards are credit cards issued to businesses and other corporate entities, as opposed to individuals. Corporate credit cards are usually paid for by the company instead of the employee using them, and may be subject to different levels of restrictions (i.e. what it can be used to pay for) when compared to individual credit cards, and the credit limit assigned is based on the credit worthiness of the business or company, not the nominal cardholder. Otherwise, they are similar to individual credit cards, and may even have the same sort of reward or incentive programmes.
Business credit cards are used when your employee might not otherwise be able to afford legitimate business expenses (such as entertaining high-value clients), or to monitor spending (as compared to providing fixed allowances). Some businesses may opt for charge cards instead, as those have no pre-set spending limits on them.
If a business credit card is the right choice for you, then head on over to GoBear Malaysia’s credit card comparison services to begin picking your preferred card.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We don’t charge you a middleman fee and we don’t play favourites with banks or cards. -
- Time-saver – We show all 200+ cards in Malaysia. Don’t waste your time looking around. -
- Fresh offers – We find you the latest promotions and best rewards. -
- Personalised search – We get personal to show you the cards that get you the most rewards. -
- Easy sorting – Filter your cards on your preference: cashback or air miles rewards. -